Happy Friday! Time seems to be flying by lately and I'm thinking it has something to do with the weekly countdown to Baby Miller's due date being in the single digits now: only 6 more weeks!
1. It has been a productive week, mainly thanks to not having many headaches - a definite high five! I cleaned out every closet, drawer and storage container and took all the unwanted clothes to either Plato's Closet or the donation center. It was a win/win to get rid of clutter and make some cash at the same time. :)
I've also wrangled our finances pretty much into shape, thanks to the handy Mint.com site. It's amazingly helpful to see everything laid out neatly in categories instead of trying to keep a paper trail. You can even set spending goals and the app will let you know when you're getting close and need to simmer down *ahem* like Starbucks trips.
This morning I finally put my car's title in my name. I made the final payment way back in July and it's taken me this long to make it official! Do you dread going to the BMV as much as I do? We went right when it opened and it took all of 5 minutes for the clerk to issue the title... no pain involved!
2. Oh my gosh, you guys. I found the most delicious cheesy broccoli quinoa burger recipe from Pinterest! Zach loved them as much as I did and we made them again the other night. The ingredients are ones we usually have stocked, so I'm thinking these babies are gonna be staples on the ol' dinner menu.
3. Wednesday was spent watching this adorable little guy. Isn't he squishable?
4. I'm obsessed with the library. I'm a little greedy and always put too many books on hold, but I've been well ahead of my 2014 Goodreads goal and you just can't beat free! I picked up these baby books yesterday so I can hopefully feel a smidge more prepared for when the bean gets here.
5. Warm(er) weather is here! Would you just look at Tuesday? 68 degrees is insane, I can't even remember what that feels like. If you spot me walking around Oakley grinning for seemingly no reason, you'll know why.