- I turned 25! I'm officially an adult now. Or at least I hear I can rent a car on my own. Joy!
Zach gave me this HK Swarovski crystal phone case:
It's v. sparkly
We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then reveled in the beauty of the Festival of Lights with our best friends Britney and Dan.
- Christmas was fantastic. Surprisingly I had all my gifts purchased before my birthday, which saved some stress leading up to the holiday.
Christmas always goes by too quickly since we visit both families. I just love seeing squishy babies like my little nephew, Wolf!
- I took three days off work and, combined with the holidays, I have enjoyed a nice 11-day break. It gave me a chance to catch up on everyday things like...
- Reading! I barely finished my 2012 Goodreads Challenge. Like down-to-the-wire, strategically choosing thin books off the bookshelf barely made it. But I can't tell you how happy I am to say I read 40 books in one year!
For 2013, part of me really wants to shoot for 52 books (one a week), but I should probably stick to 40 since it was barely manageable. Also, I want to read Anna Karenina soon.
- I got a tattoo. It had been three years since my last one. I'd considered getting a typewriter tattoo for a year or so, but never commited. I asked Zach for a vintage typewriter for Christmas, but it was sold before he had the chance to buy it! :( So, he gifted me a tattoo instead.
Then, just today, Zach came home from work with this:
|Sorry for the crappy photo.|
It's time to go back to the real world, but I'm really excited for all that 2013 has in store!