1) I finally caved in and bought the Dior mascara that I've been raving about. Thankfully it was slightly cheaper at Macy's and I didn't have to pay shipping!
2) Christmas decorations are in my future for this weekend.
|Can you see me?|
3) We found a good deal on a dishwasher and it's being installed on Monday. My month and a half stint of hand-washing all our dishes is coming to an end!
4) Luigi went back in to the vet yesterday and was re-stitched. They also stapled him up real good (poor guy!). Here's to hoping he heals quickly!
5) The most exciting piece of news this Friday is that I finished the NaBloPoMo challenge! Hallelujah! I can't believe I stuck with it. I had a great time, and I appreciate all the comments - it helped to keep me motivated.